Category：News Release time：2019-03-02 09:35:05 浏览：4 次
1. Press the grasp switch on the controller panel to prepare for human operation.
2. Start and release the pedestal brake correctly. The brake assistant plate next to the lower pedestal step is moved to the fixed pole and fixed to start the Central mechanical brake fitter to fix the operating table.
3. Preventing injury outside fatigue
(1) Preventing dumping: After opening the brake of the base, the electric operating table is not locked and fixed. When operating the operating table or moving the patients, the shifting and tilting of the operating table may cause the patients to fall into bed. So after the adjustment operation, the operating bed must be locked.
(2) Prevent pinch or crush: When releasing the base brake, do not put your foot under the base.
(3) Prevent tripping: Put the wire in proper position to avoid tripping when walking.
(4) Preventing electric shock: Do not operate or repair the operating table when the electrical overhaul cover or control components are removed.
(5) Preventing burns: When using electric knife, prevent the patient's skin from touching the metal parts of the operating bed and avoid bypass burns.
4. Hand control panel should be hung on the side rail of the operating bed. The line should avoid pinch and crush injury, so as to prevent the line from being damaged.
5. Do not put heavy objects on the power line or let the cart drop out of the distribution line.
6. Do not allow patients to sit on the headboard, hand price board or leg board of the operating bed. Overweight mothers can cause parts to bend and damage. The head plate and the longban carrying basin are 40kg. When the two legs are separated more than 450, only 20 kg can be used with a firm claw. The operating bed should not bear more than 150 kg.
7. Do not place objects, fittings or heavy objects on the outer cover of the base of the operating bed.
8. Cleaning and disinfection of operating bed and accessories:
(1) Weak glassy cleaning bed and accessories containing surfactant Vitex and phosphorus colloidal salt were used.
(2) Surface disinfectant containing Ethylphenidate should be diluted to disinfect the operating bed, and the mixture of grasping compound and Ethylphenidate should not be used to avoid corrosion of the metal surface.
(3) Do not spray or wash the base with detergent or clean water to prevent short circuit damage, rust or failure of parts and components in the internal electrical control system.